Monday 25 November 2013

PACO RABANNE 1 MILLION


PACO RABANNE 1 MILLION

Voted by many now as the number one cologne for men! I myself use this and I must say that it is a sure winner.

 

Cologne is a bit of a tricky thing to buy for a man. But 1 million seems to be a favorite for both men and women alike.

 

It certainly is different in terms of smell. Colognes can seem the same, with many of them having a strong hint of lemon, which can be a bit overpowering. This particular cologne is quite soft and spicy, giving it a deeper more masculine fragrance. Many women are claiming that 1 Million by Paco Rabanne is a bit of a seducer and I must say that I have had a few comments from females since I have worn it, more so than any other cologne that I have ever worn.

 

 The bottle or dispenser is also a bit snazzy, resembling a bar of gold bullion. No chance of picking up the wrong bottle here.

 

 Overall I would give Paco Rabanne 1 Million  9/10 and I think that a lot of other people would agree.

Another observation for this cologne, is that I know young and older people that wear it and I always take that as a good sign

No comments:

Post a Comment