Thursday 15 August 2013

My sons first cinema experience!



It was a big day for me on Saturday! Something that I had never really thought about! My son’s first cinema experience! We went and saw monsters inc in 3D. He is coming up to four now so I thought it was time for him to go. Not a bad film at all. But I sure wish that it was Star Wars. I think that the first film that I saw was Star Wars, but it may have been Bamby. The film was verging on two hours so I expected him to get a bit restless which he did. One thing that I have noticed about the cinema is the price of the whole experience. For a family of three and a spot of lunch you won’t get much change out of £100.

Looking forward to going to see the new Star Wars films that JJ is making! And for the toys!



No comments:

Post a Comment